Modern Facilities. Secure Environments.
inVentiv Health Clinical conducts Phase I-IIa clinical trials in Miami and Quebec City. An extensive database and relationships with leading hospitals provide our sponsors with access to a broad population of healthy participants and patients or studies requiring special populations.
Clinical Presence in North America
- University of Miami Life Sciences and Technology Park
- Diverse Miami-Dade County population of >2.5 million
- Extensive network of physicians and six local hospitals
- 44 patient beds, 23,000 sq. ft. clinic with additional ground floor recruitment and screening center
- Broad access of patients, special populations, and normal healthy volunteers
- Two bioanalytical labs in North America for sample analysis
Quebec City, Canada
- Over 20 years of conducting clinical trials
- 248 beds in five independent units
- 25,000 sq. ft. for multiple studies of varying designs
- Extensive, viable, participant database
- Strategic hospital partnerships
- Recognized and inspected by worldwide regulatory agencies
- File more than 150 CTAs/year
- On-site bioanalysis laboratory
Our physicians and medical professionals are fully-trained in a wide variety of studies such as:
Our state-of-the-art facility provides a secure environment for our participants. Controlled access of the facility and stringent control of drug products guarantees safety and maintains a traceable audit trail. Our pharmacy houses a wide range of specialized equipment such as refrigerators, freezers, and laminar flow hoods for the storage, dispensing, and preparation of drugs. We are GLP-, GCP-, and ICH-compliant. We are also located within minutes of local hospitals and the airport.